We provide project management and test and evaluation (T&E) services in research, developmental, and operational T&E. We also provide full-spectrum support in the areas of test policy, test planning, and test execution, plus data analysis and reporting.
We provide support for:
- Requirements Studies
- Detailed simulations/visualizations of near-real-time tests
- Telemetry results
- Analysis briefings
- Test lessons-learned recommendations
- Range requirements
- Program requirements documentation.
Our test experience includes environmental and specialty engineering competencies as well as tightly integrated system engineering, integration, and test methods and tool sets. Our T&E team offers the following capabilities: [Test and Evaluation (T&E)]
- Test Policy, Test Deployment Planning, and Test Resources
- Universal Documentation System Development
- Range Interfaces
- Spectrum Management/Test-Related Risk Management
- Environmental Engineering/Services
- Lethality Live Fire Test and Evaluation (LFT&E)
- Logistics and Program Office Support
- Mission Assurance
- Support to Test Operations/Launch and MDA DE Truth Team
- Test/Test Asset Requirements Development
- Lethality LFT&E
- Data Collection, Reduction, Analysis
- Quick-Look, Pre-/Post-Mission, and Telemetry Systems Analysis
- Missile System SME for Support Equipment, Storage, Logistics, Oversight, and Independent Review Team.