An understanding of full-scale cyber operations is critical to the success of our current and future mission systems. Our customers are also becoming more and more aware of the need for realistic environments for cyber testing. Our Cyber Laboratory is a comprehensive, rapid-prototyping, R&D laboratory for numerous computer-related applications on multiple platforms.
Example activities of our laboratory include:
- Computer network defense and attack assessments/studies
- National intelligence assessments/studies
- Software/hardware development and evaluation
- Network protection/anti-tamper techniques
- Net-centric architecture and warfare
- Information Technology (IT) network assessments/studies
- Cyber security assessments/studies
- Precision Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Geospatial systems
- System security engineering
- Homeland Security applications.