We're happy to offer some fun activities and STEAM learning to keep your mind and imagination moving.
- Solve puzzles and color in our downloadable TBE Actitvty Book here!
- Make your own hologram projector and view our holograms here.
- Look below to learn more about the DESIS imager and see where it is!
- Learn ways to "Freak Out Your Friends" with Dr. Osborn's Magic Workshop:
- Have fun with our partners!
- Check out STEAM videos exploring the U.S. Space & Rocket Center's museum artifacts, hands-on science, live astronomy demonstrations and much more here.
- Play games, learn more about space and try fun experiments from NASA's Kid's Club here.
- Watch videos and engage with virtual activities with Space Foundation here.
DESIS is like a camera that we helped put on the International Space Station, but DESIS can see so much more! Look at the entries below to track DESIS and see what it sees as it circles the Earth. Keep checking back for more updates!
March 29, 2020 - The Salton Sea, California, USA
March 15, 2020 - A mine in Chile
March 14, 2020 - The Island of Moorea, French Polyneisa - Moorea is an island in the South Pacific Ocean between Australia and Mexico. This island is home to a research center that studies how to protect coral reefs, one of the most diverse ecosystems on Earth. DESIS can see Moorea from space, but it can also see the water quality, how much algae is in the water, and much more. Learn more about the research center here.
March 4, 2020 - Railroad Valley, Nevada, United States of America - This valley is home to almost 150 species of birds and 4 Wildlife Management Areas that provide safe habitats for birds, mammals and fishes.