This site will be continually updated with presentations as they are developed.
- Introduction to TCloud and DESIS Data - NASA Brown Bag Series Webinar - Heath Lester and Kara Burch - May 21, 2020
- Benefits and Applications of Hyperspectral Imagery from the Space Station - Webinar with Amanda O'Connor and L3Harris Geospatial's Solutions Engineer Megan Gallagher - February 26, 2020
- The DLR Earth Sensing Imaging Spectrometer (DESIS) Instrument On-Orbit Performance and Data Access Through TCloud – ASPRS Pecora 21 - Kara Burch - October 11, 2019
- First Results of the DESIS Imaging Spectrometer on board the International Space Station – IGARSS – Emiliano Carmona – July 29, 2019
- The Hyperspectral Mission DESIS: Entering the Operational Phase – ESA Living Planet Symposium – Rupert Müller– May 14, 2019
If you have questions concerning commercial, academic, or NGO site access, please contact our Geospatial Operations Manager Heath Lester at email@example.com.
For DESIS technical information and calibration assistance, please contact Kara Burch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DESIS image from south of the Mississippi Delta showing oil seeps from the Mississippi Canyon 20 site. Oil on the surface gets foamy through agitation and reflects strongly in the infrared.