DESIS has various methods of accessing imagery. Please contact our Geospatial Solutions Manager Heath Lester at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an questions. Our goal is to provide wide access to this amazing technology.
There are various data level access paths:
- The DESIS Catalog can be browsed at Teledyne.tcloudhost.com. Click "Enter as Guest".
- Catalog data freely available to NASA, NASA funded researchers, and US government organizations for research purposes via the Teledyne Brown Engineering and NASA cooperative agreement. Please contact Yvonne Ivey at email@example.com for catalog access.
- DESIS will eventually be available at NASA EarthData.
- Academic and NGO small data needs (Several Scenes), contact the DLR.
- For site academic and non profit access, please contact Heath Lester.
- For Commercial access, contact Heath Lester.
If you have questions concerning commercial, academic, or NGO site access, please contact our Geospatial Solutions Manager Heath Lester at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For DESIS technical information and calibration assistance, please contact Kara Burch at email@example.com.
True color image of Ivanpah Playa, CA, September 9, 2019, a frequent calibration site for many hyperspectral instruments.