*TBE Business Operations are Business as Usual*
Check back for more updates concerning COVID19.
- COVID19: How It Spreads, How to Protect Yourself and Others, and What to Do if You're Sick - View Presentation
How We're Helping
- Providing Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - Our manufacturing team joined Huntsville businesses and individuals in printing 10,000 face shields to fill the local shortage. Huntsville Hospital gathered the face shields and distributed them to healthcare providers in the area. Together Huntsville more than met the local need.
- Helping HEMSI - We supported local business Old Black Bear Brewing company by purchasing several gallons of their hand sanitizer. We donated this hand sanitizer to the Huntsville Emergency Medical Services (HEMSI).
- Food for the Frontline - We donated money to Huntsville Hospital to help feed members of their staff who were furloughed or struggling financially. We were able to provide 33 workers with enough food to feed a family of 4 for a week.
- Donation Drives - Our employees gathered food and essential supplies for the Food Bank of North Alabama and Manna House.
- Ribbons of Hope - Governor Kay Ivey asked businesses and individuals to put out ribbons to show our appreciateion of frontline workers. Our blue and white Ribbons of Hope are on several of our trees and are visible from Sparkman Drive.
Have a need? If you know of another way we can help Huntsville during this time, please contact Jessica Sanders at firstname.lastname@example.org.